Je winkelwagen is momenteel leeg
Product image slideshow Items
The Luxury Box contains many special products, 3 great bottles of wine, specialties from Sicily and a handmade bonbon box
The Luxury Box contains many special products: 3 great bottles of wine coming from 3 amazing winemakers, one from the north, one from the center and one from the south of Italy, 6 pots full of goodness, including some specialties from Sicily and a handmade bonbon box made with love in our neighborhood Amsterdam West.
In detail the box contains:
- Etnella Notti Stellate 2016: Best cuvée from Davide Bentivegna, coming from 15o years old prefiloxera vineyards, located on the north side of mount Etna, this special wine bring all the mighty power of the vulcan and the delicious Nerello Mascalese grapes into your glass.
- Piana dei Castelli Sauvignon 27/07 2011: This wine come from one of the crazy ideas of Matteo Ceracchi, who makes his wines in the Velletri area, south of Rome, another volcanic region. What he did with this wine is harvesting it very very early, the 27th of July, to get a very fresh wine, and then he aged it for 8 years in a cement tank. This gave us an incredibly balanced wine between the freshness and the acidity and the long ageing.
- Trinchero Terra del Noce 2015: We move to the north, in the Asti area in Piemonte, where Ezio Trinchero works his magic. Being an are voted to Barbera, this wine is a great expression of Ezio's style, a pawerful barbera with the classic acidity of the grapes, nice tannins coming form the long maceration with the skins, with some nice smooth tannins added from the ageing in big wooden barrels. Great wine with that slight farmy touch that maked it very exciting.
- Rosso di Sicilia Caponata: Typical Sicilian dish based on aubergine, tomatoes and other vegetables (depending on the area and the family recipe) often with as well celery. Great to spread on the bread or as a pasta sauce.
- Rosso di Sicilia Pesto di Pomodori Secchi: Sundried tomatoes pate, can't stop eat it until it is finished.
- Rosso di Sicilia Pesto di Peperoncini: red chilies pate, slightly spicy paté of red peppers
- Genesis Pesto di Pistacchio: one of the most known Sicilian products, the pistacchio. This is a salty pesto, mainly to be used in pasta or risotto dishes
- Vrtari Plum Jam: coming from a small organic production in Serbia, this is one of the best commercial jams I ever tried, made with 80% plums
- Happy Sunflower Honey: pure raw honey, form Serbia as well. This is the honey as produced by the bees, without any human intervention apart form collecting it and placing into the jars.
All our boxes can be modified to your liking, so in case you would like to add, remove or replace some product we will be happy to help you.
Items van productcarrousel