In this Christmas hamper you'll find a selection of products from Tuscany, exactly coming from Montepulciano. All the products are made by Podere della Bruciata, a small organic winery that for the first time made as well some preseves from the vegetables they grow in their own garden.
In detail this is what you will find in the hamper:
- Cesiro - Nobile di Montepulciano 2016: this is the king wine of the area, made from 100% Sangiovese grapes, aged for 18 months in big wooden barrels. Full bodied red wine with a lot of character, perfect to accompany a steak.
- Confettura di mela cotogna: quince jam, tipically eaten next to a pretty strong cheese
- Confettura di cipolle rosse: red onion jam, soft and sweat jam that goes very well for example with goeat cheese
- Composta di zucca allo zenzero: pumpkin compote with ginger, soft and smooth, not very sweat compote that accompanies very well hard cheese
- Mostarda alla senape: this is very peculiar product, typical of the north of Italy and Tuscany. It is made of fruit in big pieces preserved with wine must and mustard. It results in a pretty spicy product, usually eaten together with meat, very typical the pairing with the "bollito misto".
All our boxes can be modified to your liking, so in case you would like to add, remove or replace some product we will be happy to help you.